Thursday, September 16, 2010

*** Referral Rewards Program and Gift Cards Now Available! ***

I have been wanting to offer a Referral Rewards Program to my clients for a while now. I wasn't sure how I wanted to approach the "Rewards Earned" whether it be free prints or discounted sessions. But I finally decided on a program that I think everyone will love!


My Referral Rewards Program is simple as 1 - 2 - 3
    1 - Refer a friend or relative to me for a session
    2- If your friend books a session with me make sure they give you credit as the referral
    3- I will mail you a Referral Rewards card for $20.00

So how does a Rewards Card work?
Simple! It is like a gift card and you can use it towards any regular priced session with Stefani Marie Photography. If you send 3 booking clients with me then you will earn $60.00 in Referral Rewards that you can use at your next session... Potentially you could earn a free session!

I love referrals and I thank those that have already sent clients my way. So if in the last year you have referred any clients to me please email me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com and let me know the name of the client who booked with me and your address and I will mail you your referral card(s).
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

And as always I love feedback or suggestions that you may have



Join me here! I always love to hear from my clients
    

No comments:

blogging buddies