Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Creative Team 2010 for Love that Shot

I am so excited to be a part of the "Love that Shot" Creative Team. (Which reminds me that they want me to write a bio about myself... like yesterday..... I am already a failure!)

I love the idea of participating in their workshops that they offer to amateur and professional photographers. As a photographer I am constantly learning new things. I see the world differently now from a photographers eye. For example... when I buy clothes for my daughters wardrobe one of the first things I think about is "Will it look cute in a photo?"

I am ashamed to admit that, but yes, that truly is how I think. I am extremely passionate about what I do. God has blessed me so much in my photography journey and He is the only one I can thank for all knowledge that I have been given. I cannot wait to see the talent and to learn something new this year from the Love that Shot Team. I cannot wait to work with other photographers who share the same passion that I do... and most of all to just keep an open mind and to see all the creative ways people can inspire you.


No comments:

blogging buddies