Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Family Special - ONLY 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE

I have had a lot of inquiries about if I was going to do a family fall mini session this year. I thought about it lots and I hate being limited on time with families (especially if small children are present). I feel rushed through mini sessions and because sessions are back to back I can only allot you that time slot you booked and cannot guarantee kids will cooperate during a session.

For me it feels like by the time a child is comfortable in front of the camera it is time to end the session so this works best for me to do a special instead of a mini session for families. I will have four different backdrop settings and will only have two time slots available on those days. Please inquire on location and time if you are interested in booking. These are great for your family Christmas pictures, or even updated photos of the family, the kids, or even a quick engagement session. This also makes great gifts for grandparents for Christmas :)


Also because this has already been substantially discounted I will not accept any other discounts or promotions with this special. Thanks for understanding. I am also planning on doing individual Halloween Costume Mini Sessions so stay tuned for details in October! This will give you plenty of time to get those Halloween costumes planned for the kiddos!


Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies