Friday, February 10, 2012

Announcing 2012's Cute Kid Contest! - Boise idaho Newborn - Child Photographer

It's already that time of year! Last year Malia was my 1st Annual 2011 Cute Kid Contest Winner and got to be the face of my photography business for the year and won a free photo session with me. She was so beautiful and we had so much fun putting her session together. Malia celebrated my 1st "Business Anniversary" with me and now we are getting ready to celebrate number two! I am so excited to announce that I am now accepting openings for 2012's Cute Kid Contest. The rules are simple so please read before submitting.




WHO CAN ENTER?  Anyone in the Treasure Valley that is able to do a session between March and April and whose child is between the ages one and six.


HOW WILL VOTING WORK? Simple... your friends and family will be invited to start voting on your photo when contest starts. You will be notified via email the date the contest starts and ends. The child with the most votes will become the face of Stefani Marie Photography for 2012 and win a free session with me.


HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY CHILD WON? I will announce the winner after contest is closed and votes are counted. You will then be notified via facebook and or email that your child won and needs to schedule their upcoming free session. Because they will also become a part of my logo you will be required to sign a model release form for the images to be used in upcoming advertisements for 2012.


WHAT WILL THE WINNER RECEIVE? A one hour session with Stefani Marie Photography and an online gallery of the images taken during your session.


GOOD NOW THAT I KNOW THE RULES HOW DO I SUBMIT MY PHOTO? Please submit your photos via email at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com or you can upload your images to my wall on facebook here.

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies