Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Moore Family - Boise Idaho Family and Child Photographer

Seriously I just adore this family! You have seen them many times featured on my page. Recently their beautiful little Savannah was in the hospital for RSV. She has done remarkably well and doing so much better. She is walking around everywhere already and just had her first birthday. I feel like I just did her newborn session a few short months ago. You can always count on this family to have the cutest little outfits too :)














If you are interested in booking your next family or child's session please contact me via email at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. It is so much appreciated.

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies