Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finnley's First! - Boise Idaho Child Photographer

I just cannot believe it has been a year since I got to meet this precious little man. He was probably the cutest little newborn ever!! You can see him here. :)

I got the opportunity to photograph his first birthday and watch this little man do some major cake smashing. He is absolutely so precious and I just love his smiles, his laughs and even his tears. He has two absolutely loving and wonderful parents who are so wonderful with him. he is going to have one amazing life shared by two loving parents. I can't wait to see him again! Thank you Pace family for letting me be a part of your family over the last year.

















































Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy! Totally in love with the green cake! Awesome!

blogging buddies