Sunday, December 2, 2012

Roberts Family Session - Boise, Idaho Family Photographer

I have photographed this family for many years and have loved watching their children grow! I photographed them when little Reese was 18 months old (the age of her brother now) and played peek a boo with her behind the trees! It's so fun watching these kids grow and having them remember me too.

It is important a child becomes comfortable with me because it makes the sessions go smoother and fun and then you can really capture the personalities of these little ones. Thank you Robert's Family for allowing me to capture all these memories I have been able to capture for your family. As always I look forward to seeing you guys!!
















Don't forget about my special for 2012! It's not too late to get Christmas pictures! :D


Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies