Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Family Session at the Barn ~ Boise Idaho Photographer

Wow!! I blogged! It has been forever!! I have a very valid excuse. It consists of four short letters... "LIFE!!" AKA KIDS!! :D But really I have been so busy with many other personal things, and switching over to a new computer system that my blogging templates never got downloaded to the new computer so I stopped blogging :( But now I have no excuse got today I finally got them onto this new computer just in time to show off this gorgeous family.


I got to photograph them exactly one year ago and we got to recreate this beautiful image for them :) It was a last session favorite and I think the 2nd one is even better!! XOXOXO 

                                                         

No comments:

blogging buddies