Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

This will be fun! I LOVE http://www.iheartfaces/ for it's unique themes but this will be fun to cause sometimes you take a great photo that you love but can't enter... and then lose it away in the archives! So here we go my shot of the week!

I love her eyes, her conentration... and I wonder what she was thinking when she big down! LOL! The joke is we can't afford fruit so we keep fake fruit around the house for the kids to eat! Maybe that is the reason my father in law insists on bringing apples for the kids once a week! I thought maybe it was excuse to see us...!

So head on over and see more "sweet shots!"
Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Great Eyes!

Susan said...

What a doll!!!


Beautiful.

Darcy @ m3b said...

Well, that is some pretty fake fruit. How funny!

blogging buddies