Thursday, April 15, 2010

AN AMAZING PHOTOSHOOT WITH AN AMAZING STORY!

This weekend God used this family to remind me of my current blessings. So often I forget that every day I get with my kids or just being healthy is a gift from God. I know every family has a story... but this family is so inspirational.... so loving and it is a story I feel God wants us to share.

Their oldest daughter; two years ago battled Leukemia and had to undergo chemotherapy. It touched my heart because I have a son her daughter's age and could not imagine the feelings they had as parents when they found out their daughter had cancer. Daddy had to work (and still works) three jobs to make ends meet... and although this may sound vein on my end... her mother shaved her head just so her daughter didn't feel alone. That would be a very hard thing for me to do.

To see how far this family has come, and seeing their beautiful little girl run and play through the park as if she never spent a day in chemotherapy is a reminder that there are miracles and that God does not forget us... and I pray that this family is closer because of all that they experienced. They have two beautiful healthy little girls and it was such an amazing photoshoot. I thank God that he sends me simple reminders of my blessings.... This family has blessed me and I thank them for letting me be a part of their life... even if for a brief moment! Enjoy the pictures!









and.... don't forget to thank God for all the simple blessings you have in your life...

No comments:

blogging buddies