Friday, June 4, 2010

2010 06-04 Sweet Shot Tuesday... oh I mean Friday- ooops!

This weeks entry was just one of my daughter from this weekend. There was a free event at a local park over Memorial Weekend and we did a cake walk that lasted about an hour until every one of my kids finally won a cup cake... I almost thought about paying off the lady running the event to let me just buy one off of her. I thought for sure that she would give in and let my two year old have one... but she made her go round and round and round....

This picture was taken immediately after she finally got a cupcake. She still has her sad face... even though I know she was sooo excited but her eyes tell the whole story... It's as if they are saying "Mommy can I please eat this cupcake... NOW!!"



Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

blogging buddies