Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boudoir Mini Session - January 22nd - 23rd - SEXY ~ CLASSY ~ FUN - Boise, Idaho Photographer

Want something unique, personal and sexy to give to the love of you life? What a fun, classy and special way to say I LOVE YOU to that man of yours! All sessions are private, flattering and beautiful. I want you to feel sexy, comfortable and to have fun during your session.  If you need a little help to get comfortable, then enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or champagne.

Want to do this with a friend and save some money? If you book your session together I am giving a discounted price of $175.00 and will be a 1 hour combined session instead!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies