Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mattie Maternity Session ~ Boise, Idaho Photographer

I am in LOVE with these photos of her session. I really don't think anything gets better then outdoor pictures. You couldn't ask for a better backdrop and then add a beautiful mommy to be to the picture.... = perfection! This beautiful mommy to be is going to have a brand new addition in 3 weeks. She looks amazing! I cannot wait to photographer her new baby girl when she comes into this world!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here are her two beautiful children now.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

To see the rest of this beautiful mommy to be visit my gallery here

Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

2 comments:

Melissa Wollman Photography said...

Arrgh! Just lost my comment!

But, what I said before was something like:

Love them all! But my fave is the one with her and the rock archway/structure thingy. She looks amazing and you did a great job on the pics!

I wish you could do a maternity shoot for me!! If only Boise weren't so far away......

Liz said...

Very good job! I love your pictures!

blogging buddies