Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly!

I have seen so many wonderful giveways and bargains lately I have decided to jump the bandwagon and offer one lucky family a free session!

There are 3 Ways to enter
1.) Become a Fan of Stefani Marie Photography and comment on facebook that you did
2.) Suggest me to your friends on facebook and then leave a comment on facebook that you did
3.) Comment on facebook what you are thankful for this year.

What is included in the giveaway?
It is simple... you get a free one hour session for a family of four. If you need to add additional members it is $25.00 each. I will include one free 8x10 print of your choice. I will upload all photos from your session to an online gallery where you can order any additional prints.

A La Carte Print Pricing
4x6 - $1.00
5x7- $5.00
8x10- $10.00
11x16- $35.00
***Prices are for a professional quality print in a lustre finish which optimizes print color, resolution and overall image quality.









Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies