Monday, December 13, 2010

Blanchard Family Holiday Session Blogged ~ Boise, Idaho Photographer

I love this family! Not only is Jodi the coolest hair stylist around and does an amazing job on my hair... and puts up with me with a smile on her face... she also has the cutest kids in town! This weekend was absolutely PERFECT weather considering what it had been like just a week prior. I have so many wonderful sessions so share from the weekend but for now I will grace you with these two little beauties (oh and the kids too!) LOL



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Didn't get enough of this family? You can view the rest of their session here


Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies