Friday, December 10, 2010

Making some changes over here for 2011

First of all I want to thank everyone for a wonderful year! It has been exciting and I have learned so much in the last year.

I will be making some changes this year in how I structure my sessions. As of the first of the year I will no longer be in my portfolio building stages and moving up into the Big Girl World of Photography. I will no longer include a CD in any of my sessions. Digital copies of your sessions can be purchased separately or you can purchase prints directly through me. I view my job as a form of art and the more and more I see CD's get delivered into my clients hands and not prints I never get to see my final product. I don't get to see what is going to go up into my clients homes. It is very important to me to make sure that not only does my clients get 100% of my time and talent but they also get the very best print that they can get. What good is a highy quality image if it is printed with cheaper quality ink and paper? I want my work, dedication and time to be 100% satisfaction!\

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS ARTICLE:
It may help you to see also what it takes for me to do one session and why it costs more for custom photography.
http://www.professionalchildphotographer.com/information/?page_id=16

But I do have some VERY exciting plans for 2011 that I can't wait to share with you! I have some mini session ideas that I think you will love. I will always run specials and still have giveaways since I think they are so much fun!

If you have any questions about my new pricing or services please contact me. Thank you sooooo very much!


Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies