Friday, July 8, 2011

Beautiful, Simple, Elegant. Wedding on the Boise River - Boise, Idaho Wedding Photographer

Weddings don't have to cost you your right arm and leg! They can be beautiful, classy and elegant and still leave money in the wallet for a honeymoon. I love this couple. I met them in my home group and just have had so much fun getting to know them. They wanted a small wedding surrounded with those they are closest with. It was an absolute perfect day for a wedding.

I do realize after proofing my photos how much I made them kiss! :D HA HA!I just felt like there were meant to do that. I mean look how amazing they are at it. Thank you so much for letting me capture these memories for you! I have so many more to share with you but these are some of my favs from the wedding.



















Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies