Friday, August 5, 2011

Boise Rose Garden Engagement Session - Boise, Idaho Photographer

Long time since I have blogged. I really miss taking photos of everyone. Hopefully in the next few weeks life will be back to normal... or at least what I define "normal"!

I met Charlene and Bryan during a blizzard in Boise Idaho... at least that is what it felt like during their session. LOL! Since I have met her I have had the honor of photographing a family session, Lil Lucas Easter photos, 2 year old photos and now their engagement photos. I even got to meet her spunky parents this week. And they really are full of personality and now I know exactly where Char gets it. They are so full of life and smiles... it always makes me walk away with a smile on my face. Enjoy and cannot wait for the wedding photos you have done in Maui!











Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies