Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Session at the Fair - Part Two - Boise, Idaho Family Photographer

Ready for Part Two? This session was so much fun cause we did so many different things. It really captures the personalities of her kids being able to see them through out the day in different parts of their lives. Of course the fair was probably their most favorite. What kid wouldn't love games and rides :) I am sure they were glad to see me leave cause I was holding them up from all their family fun. Smile... say cheese.... look at me :D Such a great family to work with. I wish she lived in the area so I could see more of them. Thanks Alyssa! Tons more I didn't post on your blog so you will have quite a few photos to pick from.














Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies