Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Two Sweet Beautiful Sisters - Boise Idaho Photographer

These two girls are absolutely precious! I met them over Easter during my mini sessions with the baby chicks. They remembered that session and the minute they saw me they asked if I brought the baby chicks again! Too cute. Unfortunately the baby chicks I did not bring but I told them we were going to have a picnic and they were super excited.

I am also so sad as I just found out they will be moving out of state and this might be the last time I get to see them. I hope the best in their move and hope that when they come to visit Boise that I may get to see them again. Thank you Jen for letting me capture these beautiful memories.











Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies