Friday, December 2, 2011

First Annual Stylized Christmas Mini Sessions! 4 Spots Available



It has finally arrived! Want to avoid the weather and do an indoor session with your little one in their Christmas best! Then make sure you book your session on December 17th. If you have multiple children please contact me prior to booking at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com so that way I can make sure more time is allotted for you. I also recommend that these sessions only be for smaller children ages 1 year to 8 years old. I work with each child individually and will try and get one image of all the kids together (if you have more than one) but due to limited time it is not a guarantee that this will happen. Picture will be online within 2 days of session to guarantee enough time to order prints if needed.

At this time I have opened up 4 spots. Because of the cost and investment into this session I will only offer time slots to those who pay their sessions in full and sessions are non-refundable after booking. I have the following times slots available at this time. After booking I will email you the time slots I have available and is a first come first serve basis. Please contact me first if you need a specific time slot prior to booking at (208) 12-1215 to make sure it is still available.

December 17th
9:30 am
10:00 am
10:30 am
11:00 am




December 17th Christmas Mini Session




I am open to doing more sessions in the afternoon if these time slots get filled. Because there is only a limited amount of images I will not include the CD but they are available for purchase for an additional $25 per family. Or you can order and download the photos from your online gallery.
Don't forget to join me on facebook to here the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies