Monday, December 12, 2011

Savannah's 9 Month Session - Boise Idaho Children Photographer

This family is so special to me. I met them almost one year ago at their daughters newborn session. They are an amazing family. When I met Brandi and Dustin she was working as a Dean of a college focusing on her career and her future. But little Sanvannah changed her life. She knew in her heart that her place in life was no longer anywhere else but with her daughter.

Brandi was very successful in her career and so in order to make this dream come true she had to supplement her income to be able to stay home with her daughter. 8 months later with lots of prayer and support from family they bought a daycare and she is now able to choose her hours and be with her daughter every day. This story inspires me because when someone follows their heart and their dreams anything is possible. I am so thankful to know them and to be a part of this journey with them.

I have seen these two grow so close as a couple and as a family over this short year and I know this is where God is leading them in their lives. They are truly blessed and now considering baby #2 :)  I really wanted to share this story so that way everyone remembers that even the impossible... is possible. It also is a great reminder that we may think we know exactly where we want our lives to go but how quickly things can change when we become parents. I am reminded that money isn't always everything, but being their for our families and raising our kids in the best way we possibly can is the best route to go for us and for them. Thank you Moore family for inspiring me and reminding me how important this is. I wish you so much prosperity in your new lives and careers!
















Don't forget to join me on facebook to here the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies