Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cora and Olivia - Newborn Twin and Child Photographer

I get sooooo excited when twins come into the studio!! Especially when they are sweet like these girls. They hardly made a peep during their session and we got so many amazing photos of these girls!! I look forward to the day when I get to photograph three at the same time.

These girls are little miracle babies and the parents are so proud of them. They tried for many years to have babies and were told at one point that she couldn't get pregnant. Despite her odds they never gave up and now look at how precious these little angels are!!









Are you expecting a baby? If so please contact me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com to discuss and schedule you newborn session!

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies