Monday, April 16, 2012

Julie - 2012 Eagle Academy Senior - Boise Idaho Senior Photographer

Julie is a Senior at Eagle Academy and is completely down to earth and up for anything. She hiked hills during her session while carrying a saddle, crossed abandoned rail road tracks, and even helped me carry chairs :) I should have warned her that I put my models to work. She was so fun to work with and we got some amazing photos of her.

The saddle in the photograph belonged to her grandfather. I love when seniors bring a piece of themselves to their sessions. It always adds such a unique twist to your photos. Thank you Julie so much for choosing me to be your photographer and I hope the very best for you as you graduate from high school and begin a new chapter in life.













Are you a Senior or upcoming Senior who needs pictures then please contact me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com so we can begin planning your session!
Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies