Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Hanna - Boise Idaho Newborn Photographer

Hannah was so tiny and so petite. She was so incredibly sweet and I just adored loving on her. Her mommy and I were friends all the way back into middle school. In fact her mommy and I went to "Aladdin on Ice here in Boise when it first came out on Disney... (yes I am THAT young haha)


To see our lives grow and change has been amazing. Danielle has an amazing family and three beautiful children now. She is such a loving and caring mother and her little ones will be so blessed in their lives and so lucky to have to wonderful hands on parents. Congrats to your newest addition. She was so fun to work with and I enjoyed kissing on those loveable cheeks and squishy lips.
















Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies