Friday, September 21, 2012

Allen and Jenny Engagement - Boise Idaho Photographer

I had so much fun meeting this couple from Colorado Springs! Allen is a Boise native so was familiar with the area and wanted to bring his fiance up here to show off some of the Boise scenic areas for his engagement session. We went to three different spots and we had such a blast. This couple naturally just rocked their session. I really didn't have to do much. They are just so in love and constantly laughing and goofing off.

Every once in awhile I would hear her giggle and  I would say "What did he say." And she would respond "You don't want to know!!" A couple that plays together stays together and if that is true... then this couple has a lifetime of laughing and togetherness cause they were so cute!

Thank you so much for letting me capture these memories for you. I hope you enjoy your stay in Boise and I do hope I get to meet your twins and future babies :) Can't wait to see the wedding pics.



















Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies