Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 Easter Mini Sessions

Easter Mini Sessions are here with baby chicks!!

I am so excited to announce this years indoor Easter Sessions with baby chicks (possibly a rabbit if I can secure one but no guarantees) The background is as shown in the picture below and will have different props available we can use. Don't have anything to wear? Email me ahead of time and I have several outfits in studio available that may fit your little one that we can use.

I have limited availability and please read everything in full before requesting time slot. There is no refunds once paid due to the fact that you are reserving an actual time slot. If your child is unable to sit on their own for a 15 minute time frame I would ask you not book a spot due to the time constraint we are working in. 

Current time slots available and I will update once the session is paid in full. I prefer paypal if possible. Thank you so much and cannot wait to see all your beautiful faces!!!

9:30 B. Burtsfield (Kat and Keaton)
10 - A. Stover (Betsy and Carly)  
10:30 - E. Tiede (twin girls)
11
11:30
12 - M. Sparks
12:30 - Grasmick (Luca)
1- Marquita (Riley)
1:30 - S Molzee (Bella)
2 - K. Hogan (Franklin and McKynlee)






Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies