Friday, April 19, 2013

Mommy and Me Mini Sessions

Mommy and Me Sessions
Come join me on May 11th to help me celebrate being a mom. Lets capture those raw moments in photos because they are only this little for so long. I will be bringing this beautiful settee sofa to your session and we will be keeping these sessions simple, elegant and completely full of laughs, love and life. I want to capture you in the beautiful evening light so for now I am only offering evening sessions.

Outdoor Location TBD
Times Currently Available
6 pm - S. Norske
6:20 pm - T. Phillips
6:40 pm - J&M Pena
7 pm - S. Lovell
7:20 pm - Kate
7:40 pm - 
8 pm

Session to be paid in full to reserve booking. 

Example of photos on a 16x20 canvas
Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies