Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family "J" Photo Shoot

I have the most amazing Hair Stylist with the two most beautiful kids. (P.S. If anyone needs a hairstlylist go see Jodi at Tanzanite Salon in Boise... she totally rocks!) She just cut and colored my hair today and I just love it!

Okay ... so back to photography since this is a photography blog... LOL! Here are her two Angels. Her daughters was so sweet and was so excited to be my big helper during the session. She helped her brother walk, run, build rock castles and climb doors. She LOVES her lil brother.

Here are a few of my favs from the session





Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Diana said...

great shots! I enjoyed looking through you blog. lovely!

Unknown said...

I love the shots! especially the one with the sunglasses adorable!

blogging buddies