Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love That Shot- Workshop # 1 - AND 100 POST CELEBRATION!

Does Photoshop ever make you feel overwhelmed? Do you wish you had more time to learn how to edit your photos better? Then head on over to "Love That Shot" and join them for some really great workshops they offer to members.

I remember the first time I opened up photoshop. I spent hours researching online how to use photoshop. It can be frustrating, overwhelming, exhausting and sometimes irritating! The founders of love that shot have put together workshops for newbies and professional photographers to help make photoshopping a breeze. I just did my first workshop today and I turned this image that I took while camping up in Cascade this weekend into this...

SOOC (Straight out of the Camera)                     ~                    Love That Shot Workshop

The first image is bright and colorful. But the second image gives you the Vintage Effect. Want to learn how I did this? Then visit "Love That Shot" and click on their workshops. it is called "How to Get a Rosy Vintage Effect with Adjustment Layers – Photoshop Elements". I followed the workshop exactly as it stated but you can adjust yours to your liking. I also used Photoshop CS2 and not elements but both are similar programs.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

blogging buddies