Saturday, November 6, 2010

2010 Holiday Mini Sessions ~ Boise, Idaho Photographer

Mini Sessions are basically condensed versions of a regular session. They are great for a family who only needs to have a few quick professional pictures done of there family. So far this year I have hosted two successful mini sessions and I have loved offering them to my clients. This month has been swamped with sessions so space will be limited. If you are interested in reserving your spot please email me or message me on facebook. Thanks so much to all my clients and for a very successful 2010 year!



NEED EXTRA PRINTS?
    4x6 - $2.00 each
    5x7 - $5.00 each
    8x10 - $10.00 each
    $40.00 for a pack of 25 additional Holiday Cards

If you have any questions about my Mini Sessions please email me stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com or call me at (208) 412-1215.



Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies