Friday, November 5, 2010

Damon & Jacqui Wedding ~ Boise, Idaho Wedding Photographer

This wedding was a photographers dream. I feel so fortunate that I got to be a part of this event! The theme was "Masquerade Ball". Both Jacqui and Damon had already been married and wanted to do something "non traditional". Since their wedding was around Halloween this was the perfect idea. And it was so fun and we got to see some amazing masks and some beautiful gowns. Thanks so much for inviting me and I hope the very best for both of you!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies