Friday, November 5, 2010

Emma & Paul Wedding

This was a beautiful event in the historical building The Train Depot in Boise. The bride was glamorous and so amazing to work with. Despite the rain we got during our formal shoot, her and her bridal party were great to work with. We had a great time and I enjoyed being a part of their special day! Congrats to the both of you and thanks so much for inviting me.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thanks so much for looking!






Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies