Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love in Vegas - (Boise, Idaho Wedding Photographer)

Probably the must nontraditional wedding I have EVER photographed. :) And of course it was for my own sister. She wanted a non stressful, laid back, fun in the sun wedding in Vegas. They rented a mansion in Vegas invited family and friends to come enjoy a small mini vacation with them and their family. It was fun because I got to bring my boys and let them enjoy the pool all weekend long. Immediately after the wedding everyone through on their swim trunks and jumped in the pool and enjoyed some drinks on the pool side.

Here are just a few of the photos taken during the weekend. Way too many too share :)


















Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies