Monday, June 27, 2011

Vintage Inspired Girls Tea Party - 4 Years Old - Boise Idaho Children's Photographer

This session was months in the planning stages! I love when my clients let me get creative and when they also coordinate colors and outfits with me! Seriously it makes me one happy photographer. This girl is GORGEOUS!!! She was so fun to photograph and she really enjoyed having a tea party in my new teepee! It was so perfect. Beautiful day, beautiful weather, beautiful little girl. We couldn't have planned it any better. Thank you Zozo Bug Baby for this beautiful teepee. It was perfect!

Want to get in on some upcoming Vintage Tea Party Mini Sessions? Email me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com to be the first to know when they will be available.












Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies