Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Downtown Mother and Daughter Session - Boise, Idaho Family - Child Photographer

I absolutely adore this family! her little girl has so much personality and I just love it. One thing I learned during her session is she is scared of heights... so maybe the top of a parking garage was not the best choice for her :) Then I learned she was six years old... so thankfully we were on the 6th floor which made the parking garage a little more exciting for her :) She also loves coffee, shopping and shoes... what girl doesn't. I love when clients come back to see me. I feel so blessed to get to know their kids and watch them grow up. As always it is a pleasure working with you lovely ladies!!












Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies