Friday, May 25, 2012

Katie - Two Months Old - Boise, Idaho Child - Newborn Photographer

My daughters two month session is finally here!! I'm a little behind cause she is already 3 months but it's only cause I have been photographing all my other beauties out there :) She is getting so big.... I love her rolls. I love love love her face, her lips and her sqeezable cheeks. She is absolutely perfect in every way.












Have you heard about my Grow With Me plan? I want to help you capture those stages of your child's life. I have several different packages I offer but recommend 4, 8 and 12 month session :) They grow so fast in such a short time. If you are interested please email me at stefanimariephotography@gmail.com
Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies