Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ella - Boise Idaho Newborn Photographer

Baby Ella has a very special name. She was named after her favorite photographer... me!! :)

Okay so I could just be flattering myself here a little but I can dream right?! Her and I share the same middle name and I just love it :) She is absolutely stunning and such a perfect little girl to photograph. Her session went so well and she hardly woke up and we got so many fun and amazing photos. Thank you so much to the wonderful parents who let me capture her first days in this world. She is so beautiful and I cannot wait to see her grow up!













Are you expecting? If so contact me at stefanimariephotography@gmail.com to start planning your newborns session. "

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies