Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Family Session at the Park - Boise Idaho Family Photographer

This family will touch your heart! They are such an incredibly loving family and so inspirational. The love and patience they all share for each other is so amazing.

Their oldest daughter is so sweet and so mature for her age. She is so helpful to her twin brothers who suffer from MS and plays the violin for them because she knows how much they love music. I was so blessed to hear her play and to see the expressions on their face. They were so captivated by her when she played.

You will not meet a more loving family then this. Mommy and daddy enjoyed the session the most. They FINALLY got some pictures of them. I really wanted to take some time and be able to capture just the two of them and they were seriously all about the kissy poses :) I had to send the kids away (HAHA kidding) but really they are just so in love and a great reminder of how marriage is supposed to be.

Thank you "R" family for letting me capture your family! I look forward to seeing you guys again. Thank you Amanda for the referral. :)


















To book your families session please contact me at stefanimariephotography@gmail.com.

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies