Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trash the Dress Session - Boise Idaho Photographer

It's not very often I find the time to do something for myself and to do a session that is on my bucket list but when I finally find a moment I LOVE when I have willing friends/clients to do stuff like this!! Would you ever trash your wedding dress? I know I would only because I have doubts my daughter will ever want to wear it but if I ever thought she might well of course I would save it.... but most girls want their own dress and why not have a little fun with it after the big day :)

Loved how her series turned out and she 100% rocked her session. Nancy your are gorgeous and NO you don't look mad in your photos LOL! She says she always looks mad in her photos but I think she looks hawt! Thank you Nancy for putting up with me and all the chaos. This was one of those sessions I was so glad was a model call cause I was not only early to her session... I was also late to her session (long story!). But I may have showed up one day early to her house to pick her up... and then the next day showed up an hour late picking her up cause I forgot my camera at the house. Thankfully she put up with me and didn't leave me at the alter. ;)






















Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies