Sunday, October 14, 2012

Matt and Brittany - Boise Idaho Photographer

I am partial to this couple since Matt is my brother in law and Brittany is my future sister in law but I absolutely heart them and if anyone is meant to be... it is these two! She brings out the best in Matt. I have never seen him as happy as he is now. God has a perfect plan cause knowing Matt for over ten years and seeing all that he has been through and the paths he has been on is just proof that as long as you follow His plan then you will find happiness and Brittany is his happiness for sure!

Love you guys so much!! I hope you love your photos and from the bottom of my heart thank you for all you have done for us and for being such a huge blessing in our lives and our childrens.





















Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies