Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mommy and Son Session - {Boise Idaho Child Photographer}

I cannot lie... but I seriously have some of the best clients in the world. I really really do. I feel so blessed because they always take part in their locations, their outfits, and care about how their photos turn out so they participate in my crazy ideas and just have fun.

This gorgeous girl is my hair stylist and I have been so blessed to watch her son grow up. He has been well photographed :) He is soooo fun and so busy and at the end we played the session HIS way. We played, we chased, we hid in the leaves and we laughed and smiled and just embraced him! These are seriously the best photos. I love you two and so happy to take these for you! :)


Ashley & Jett












To get your family session scheduled please contact me at stefanimariephotography@gmail.com. Currently booking into November (some October dates are still open)
Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies