Thursday, October 18, 2012

McClure Family - {Boise Idaho Family Photographer}

Can we say personality!!! If your child has a fun care free personality such as this young man you can guarantee fantastic photos and seriously a fun session. I would imagine the parents were wondering why I played on his goofiness so much but so thankful they allowed me to be silly with him. We played in leaves, and I pulled so much grass off my shirt after our session! This is who this little man is and a nothing is better then a child having fun during their session and getting some killer smiles in the process. Loved getting to know this family and hope we get to play again soon!!!


















family



Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies