Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stewart Family - Boise Idaho Family Photographer

I have known Mattie since High School. She honestly was one of the nicest girls you would ever meet. Sometime after high school I reconnected with her and got to see her family grow from two adorable children, then to three and now to four. They are one of the most amazing, kind hearted families you will ever meet. I got to celebrate this week with them in the adoption of their newest son and also I got to celebrate their 10 year anniversary with them and we did their photos at the same location they said their vows. I can't wait to redo these photos on their 25 year anniversary and then 50 year anniversary in the same place :)

XOXOXOXO Love you guys and congrats on all your blessings in life.





Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies