Sunday, August 11, 2013

Old MacEason Had A Farm - Boise Idaho Newborn Photographer - Stefani Marie Photography

This is my version of Old MacDonald had a farm! Isn't it adorable!! Had so  much fun with this themed newborn session. I love being able to share a story as I create photo memories of a child's first days. It is a story you can share and read to them forever!! I can't wait to offer more of these albums.

Also a special thanks to my vendor Nicole and Chella from whimsylaneboutique for creating these hats for me just for this session! I couldn't have done it without them and appreciate their quality and service. XOXO

Front and back cover of the album
Page 1

Pages 2 and 3

Pages 4 and 5

Pages 6 and 7
Pages 8 and 9


Pages 10 and 11

Pages 12 and 13

Pages 14 and 15

Pages 16 and 17

Pages 18 and 19

Pages 20

Don't forget to join me on facebook to hear the latest updates!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies