Thursday, August 26, 2010

2010 Idaho State Sass Tournament - Black's Creek Shoot Out

I photographed my first "commercial" job. It was more work then I ever could have anticipated and I am so thankful my husband went camping with the kids... cause I literally worked 4 days straight... and slept maybe 5 hours the whole time. LOL!

I was in charge of posse photos and had to have them ready by the next day. I also put together a DVD with music, photos and action footage taken by me. It ended up being 25 minutes long and all my clients loved it! I took over 1500 action photos and spent Thursday - Sunday on the field from 8am to 4pm taking photos. I learned a lot during this event. But in the end it was worth every moment because I met all my deadlines... I met some amazing people and I got to see some an incredible Cowboy action tournament. Here are all the posse photos taken. If you want to see any of the action pictures please click here.



No comments:

blogging buddies