Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rocky Mountain Cheerleaders ~ Meridian

Where does time go? I have been reminded this month how fast time has slipped away. I just had my 10 year class reunion, both of my kids will start school this year, my husband is turning the big "30" in the next few weeks and I am not too far behind him... and then this photoshoot was just another fresh reminder that I no longer am a teen. These girls were so young, so beautiful, so talented... and although a lot of them cannot wait to grow up and begin their lives... I want to just tell them to enjoy every minute of it while they have it.

My mom would say how fast time would go by and I remembered thinking it didn't go by fast enough! I couldn't wait to drive, date, move out, get a job, make my own money, rules and life decisions. But what I didn't realize is that I would one day miss living a simpler life. Football games, school dances, friends, spending my hard earned money on "clothes!" and not bills!!

Thank you girls for letting me share this small time with you and to be able to capture your youth. Enjoy it, live it and love it because don't worry... soon enough you will be old like me! It really does go by fast!!

And check out this lucky man who was getting his Senior Pictures taken by another photographer! He did not hesitate even for a moment to get this picture taken with these hotties! LOL!



If you are an upcoming Senior and need pictures taken I am offering a Senior Ambassador Program. Click here for more information or email me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com. It is a great way to save money and earn free print credits!

No comments:

blogging buddies