Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trying something new...

I discovered this really cool blogging header for free at MCP Actions. I actually downloaded it a few months ago and just now uploading it to photoshop. It is really cool and only took 30 seconds to insert photos. I wish I knew how to create these quicky headers like this!

This family session was taken earlier today. Daddy leaves for Afghanistan on Monday for 6 months. It would be so hard to be a mommy with two young boys and daddy being so far away. It makes you appreciate the little things in life that you take for granted.  I thank all the military folks who fight for my freedom and for all the military husbands and wives who are separated from their families while their spouses are fighting for our country. Thanks for all you do!



No comments:

blogging buddies