Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cassie Maternity Session - Boise Idaho Photographer

This couple was so full of love for each other. It was so sweet watching them during my photo shoot. Many times baby "O" wanted to kick mommy to get her attention during the session and was causing her back pain so daddy was always there to help mommy stand back up and rub her back when it hurt. I had her husband stand many times directly behind me when I was taking photos of just her because it seemed to let her natural smile come out when he was there. It was so sweet watching them and such a blast getting to know them. Thanks so much for letting me share this time with you two and can't wait to meet little man in a month!













Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies