Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ward Wedding in Council - Idaho Wedding Photographer

What an amazing day. It was a beautiful drive to Seven Devil's Lodge in Council Idaho and perfect weather. The bride and groom came all the way from Texas to celebrate their wedding with family and friends at the lodge. The bride was breathtaking and looked amazing in her beautiful dress. I love working with brides who are so laid back and fun and up for anything. They allowed me so much time to get these beautiful photos of each other, the wedding party and the family. (Every photographers wedding dream... plenty of time for photos and not rush rush rush!)

Despite a few set backs... like a cake that collapsed during the ceremony (Though you can't tell in the photos with some angling tricks with the camera) and a spilled red drink on the brides wedding dress the wedding was perfect. And surprisingly all these incidents didn't even phase the bride and groom. They had fun, enjoyed the wedding and especially enjoyed their time together... and (LOL!) during the kissing photos... I had to break them apart and let them know I was done cause they were obviously not... hee hee... I love happy kissy couples. I hope the very best for you two and thank you for allowing me to share this time with you!



















Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I've been looking forward to seeing your pics of the wedding! You always do such a great job with weddings, Steph! Love them!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Where are you based? Do you do any Idaho weddings? I really like your photography and would really like it if you were based around Boise.

blogging buddies